1.09.2013

Sixteen

Baby Bailey is a delicious avocado right now! Roughly 4.5 inches tall!


Today was an extra special day! We found out who God has blessed us with! Mr. Bailey and I had made a bet with one another. I thought it was a girl and Mr. Bailey though it was a boy. If I won the bet, I would be getting a fabulous new vacuum! If Mr. bailey won the bet, he would be getting his truck rhino lined. Quite the bets for finding out what the gender of our B.B. is!

It is one thing to see your ultra sound in the doctors office, to only then get pictures. After you've seen your baby rolling around and kicking inside of you. The original plan, was to wait until  next week to find out. Well my Momma will be in the beautiful state of Hawaii and I couldn't wouldn't find out what we were having without her there! So today it was! We got a fun dvd of Baby Bailey kicking, yawning and sucking its thumb. Here are the facts that I know about my Baby thus far.

They are just like their Momma in a few ways.

Exhibit A: Our sweet baby's hands were up by its face the whole entire time. I know all babies do this, but this was something my Momma did to me when I was little. Comfort.

Exhibit B: Thumb Sucking. I was a thumb sucker until I was like 4. Lets hope this little one isn't.

Exhibit C: I think this one is going to be a great sleeper. I think we woke this B.B. up when we went. There is a lot of yawning in the video of Baby Bailey!



So here are the pictures!






.....and....































We are so excited to be having her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!