1.02.2013

Fifteen - Plus Some


This is baby bailey at thirteen weeks. 

This is baby bailey currently.


And this is me and baby bailey.
We find out if bb is a he or she the 9th!


Life has lived up to its name that is for sure lately. I've blogged before about my sweet Papa. My papa was diagnosed with lung cancer last year. The past year has been filled with chemo, radiation and above all more faith and prayers than you could imagine. We felt we had a grip on this evil that has decided to take root in him, until last month that is. A month and a half after his last session of radiation; my papa started having back problems. Low and behold his cancer has spread to his spine. The bone that is. 5 days after we learned this information, we learn that his right lung is 'engulfed' with cancer and his left has numerous small tumors. More than likely is has spread into his pelvis. The grip we felt we had on the situation quickly left. My papa is a man of the Lord. I have no doubt in my mind where he will go, when he does. The hardest part is letting the 'go' part sink in. 

I pray for a covering over my grandma of all people. She is a mighty woman and is incredibly firm in Jesus. Though, that doesn't make any of this any less hard to accept. Please pray for my Grandma Marjorie Root. Also pray for my Papa L. Wayne Root. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!