1.12.2013

Love

Oh my precious baby girl, how I love you so. I cannot imagine looking into your little eyes and falling in love with you even more than I am now. It is a love that no one in this world will ever understand except your Dad and I. 




I have prayed for you in many ways. Praying that we would have you in God's perfect timing. Now that you are on your way, I am praying for you in many more ways. 

I pray that God instills within you a great sense of who He is. I pray that as you grow the foundation we will lay for you confirms that innate sense. That your heart will be softened and broken in all the beautiful ways He forms us. I pray for all the times I know you will struggle and we cannot be there; that you take comfort in Jesus. I pray your will aligns with His will and the joy that He brings aligns with your joy. I pray for your future, whatever that may bring. I pray that you will love your God so much that you will find His love has no bounds. I pray that when the man of your dreams enters into your life; He will love God so much and know His love has no bounds. 

I have so many things that I pray for; though, I mostly want you to know I love you with an unexplainable love. If I cannot explain how much I love you and I've not met you, yet. Then I cannot explain how much Jesus loves you and wants you, and you've not met Him, yet. My precious daughter, know you are loved deeply and eternally; that will help you to always remember who you are and what you stand for. 

Love, 
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!