1.22.2013

Power in Prayer

I'm grateful I have a God who listens. I'm blessed to have a direct line of communication with Him. There is serious power in prayer...even the most simple ways of praying.

I am apart of a 'Prayer Chain' on Facebook. Its a group of people who are in my church that got together for a quick response way to ask for prayer. Its not 'church official', but its a great way to get a need out there. 


My precious Papa is close to going home to see Jesus... this was my prayer. 



Please pray for my family. My Papa L. Wayne Root was diagnosed with caner last year and after all of his chemo and radiation his cancer has spread to the rest of his body. My sweet Papa is on his way home to Jesus within the next few days possibly. My heart is heavy with sadness of the emptiness my family will feel without him. We all have peace know he is going home, but it is not easy to let him go...The tear of wanting him to be here because we are here and wanting him to go home where he will no longer be in pain. Please pray for a multitude of things. That out of this heartache, God will break my family hearts the way His heart breaks and brings all my family back into His grace. Pray for my Grandma Marjorie Root, after 50+ years of marriage, she will be letting her soul mate go home. Pray that the hurt that this will bring will only glorify our Lord and that in this pain the emptiness we may feel, will be filled with Jesus and nothing but Jesus. There shall be no room for any thing but HIS peace and light. I believe the miraculous still can happen, but pray for God's will. Thanks friends!!



I live in Utah and attend a church in North Salt Lake. My Grandparents live in Idaho. This prayer, was spread all the way up to them. Please remember, that the group in which this is posted in, is 'affiliated' with my church attendees in Utah. Through this prayer being passed on, it made its way to their home church members. Where they are more close to my Papa than my church.

I just am floored at how God listens to your prayers. Leading the Spirit in those who prayed for my Papa to lead this prayer chain up to a different state.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!