3.14.2011

Owl Always Love You.

I {Heart} Owls.

This week I am celebrating my love for Owls. I think they are the cutest little buggars.

I started off with designing my owl little owl friend! I can stick him on anything! I can make some cute stationary, Gift Tags, Cards, Address Labels, Sticky Notes the list can go on and on.
I am a card giver. I think sending someone a card is much more personal than sending an e-mail. Don't get me wrong, I love technology, I just think there are somethings it can't replace. Needless to say, I send out a lot of cards! Thank You's, Congrats, Happy Birthdays, Thinking Of You's, Get Wells, Happy Anythings ect. Meaning, I go through a lot of address labels. I have a lot of family to send things too and can't stand writing my name and address out all the time; plus I'm kind of particular on how I address my envelopes. 
I used this little Owl friend to create my very own owl address labels!
See...




I also made some simple, but cute owl stationary! 

                                                                    



         



I used some of my hand made paper and some cute stamps I purchased from Stampin' Up. You can find my paper tutorial HERE and the cute stamps from Stampin' Up HERE


I have made that cute little Owl available for download, Check out the Tutorial section for the download, or click the Owl photo!
OwlPDF




Until Next Time,
Peace & Love





Click the below Image to download the Owl Jpg!





Until Next Time,
Peace & Love






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!