3.19.2013

Nesting

That is such a bizarre term to me. Nesting It makes me feel like a squirrel or bird.

I've noticed an odd behavior lately. Strange in fact. Out of the ordinary. I mean don't get me wrong, my house doesn't always look like a hurricane strolled on threw it. I've been better, really since I've been home. My dishes get done, I vacuum and dust I even do laundry. I know right - me do laundry  I never said I'm great at putting it away. 

Anyways. The strangeness started eeking in I feel last weekend; when we started the demolition of one of our bathrooms. My constant reminder to my sweet Mr. Bailey that my Momma was not going to shower in that bathroom. Sooooo Construction started. 

Then our of nowhere Monday I did laundry.....and put it away people. I'm talking 6+ loads of laundry. Sorted through it, made a heaping pile of clothes to donate. The thing is, I was using the nursery closet. I moved all my clothes into our bedroom closet. Its tight, especially since Mr. Bailey and I are sharing a closet. DUMB The scary thing is, I have about 3 more laundry baskets of clothes. You would have thought I was going shopping through my already purchased clothes Monday. Sad.

Somehow between laundry, I redecorated the living room. I found a sweet faux oil painting at the D.I. for a smokin' deal! So I hung that, put some new curtains up and rearrange a few things.

Meanwhile, cleaning our bedroom, vacuuming, mopping, dusting and might I add making dinner.

After that real eventful day, today came along and oozed in some more odd behavior. I cleaned and rearranged my linen closet, coat closet and under the sink. 

The thing I find the most freakishly amusing, is I'm enjoying this. Yes, Hi there, its still Me here. I may have gone ape-crazy, but Its still Me...nesting. Waiting patiently for my Darling Little Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!