10.24.2012

Orange

As Autumn is here so is the crisp air in the morning. Which makes me simply just say 'I don't want too!' In the morning. Which is code for. 'Hun can we please please be irresponsible today and call in sick?' Somehow the responsible in him rubs off on me and next thing you know I'm getting ready. Wondering what the heck am I going to wear...Do I even have clean clothes? I secretly laugh at that statement, because far too often is it true. I don't like laundry people!

Today I am praying for a better day than yesterday. It was rough. Uncontrollably rough. I pray for God's grace on me, especially today. 

I found clean clothes by the way. and only because I purchased them :) An orange dress for Autumn.

Now to go make some coffee before I fall into my 'I don't want too!' and have too because I'm already at work moment. 

coffee coffee coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!