9.21.2012

Retreat

Today after work, I get to drive up the beautiful canyon to Women's Retreat. 

I need some intimate time with the ladies of my church. We as women feel such a need and want to be accepted into the worlds and lives of other women...especially the ones we consider eternal friends. I for one suffer from this. I simply want to venture out of my normal friend group and reach ladies I've maybe never talked too, seen or even met. 

I loved last years women's retreat. Jesus was in my business, face, heart and soul. All the places He belonged and I'd not let Him near. 
Well, here we go this year.

Here are some pictures of last years retreat in Park City....Mmmkay

Em and I in the Gigantic Master Suite
Getting Grub at the store
Our Rocks. 
Tha Ladies

The Mustaches

We were falling down the mine shaft...
Muscles

All the Ladies from Abundant Life. I {heart} you all so much!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this is so lovely. Apart from my family there are not many people (friends) in my life who are supportive. It sounds like such a great idea to have this womens retreat. if there was one near me i'd definitely go!
    I am hosting a blog hop today over at my blog :-)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting!!