5.14.2013

Oh B.B. though my phone app says you are roughly the size of a cantaloupe, I feel quite different... larger. Much larger. 

Today has been on overwhelming day my sweet girl. I have been stressfully thinking about all the things I think I need for you. What I don't have and mostly what the heck I don't know. Which is about everything I feel. We are in a whirlwind in getting ready for you. We're smack in the middle of redoing the bathroom, so that one day you can feel you are swimming tub. BUT mostly right now, its because I didn't want your Grandma to shower in the yucky old shower we had going on in there. Your incredible Dad is painting away in there. I've offered to help in all the ways I can, but there is only so much I can do while you're still cooking. 

Not that I'm too stressed out about the bathroom, we're working for the same end and I am grateful that your Dad has done most of the work himself. Aside from the awesome help we've had from family and friends. What I have been thinking about today is...you. How the heck am I going to know how to take care of you? How quickly am I going to learn what you need when you whimper at me? I'm overwhelmed at the thought of how precious you are going to be, and how inadequate I feel to have you.
I know that almost all new Moms go through these thoughts and I just wanted you to know that I'm right there with the rest of all the other Moms. I'm not super anything. I'm just me and I pray that as we both grow together, me, is always enough for you. I pray for God's grace as I stumble through learning who you are and what His plans are for you. Prayer has been my saving Grace along with your Dad. I love that man. He is perfect for me. I promise you, he will be wrapped around your finger. He is going to love you more than you will ever know little lady!

I love you and can't wait to see your wondrous eyes staring back at me. 
Love your Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!