11.04.2012

My DSB

Today is an in-awe kind of a day. I could get overly emotional about my DSB aka my Husband. and being pregnant could have something to do with my high emotions going on, but I choose to think its because I'm overly blessed and its the way the Lord chooses to show me. 

I mean, I'm not just blessed because my husband picks up the dog poop in the back yard every time, or that he always remembers I don't like my water with ice, or that he understands my sense of humor, or that he is extremely attractive, or that he is the most perfect man for me.

Though, all those things are amazing things, they aren't even comparable to who he is. He is a man of the Lord. He chooses Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior. He is a prayerful man. He chooses to pray for our family, friends and loved ones. He chooses to want to be a light for those who are lost. He is the spiritual leader of our home. He chooses to guide our home and set the standard for our home. He is my help mate in life. He chooses to love and cherish me. 

Those qualities are above all things and I thank God for him every day of my life. I pray that I as his help mate in life can be just loving and cherish him as he is for me. As we have entered into the world of parenthood, I see all the amazing qualities he has. Not that I didn't before, but they are more apparent to me now. I am blessed to have this type of man in my life forever. 


I am blessed above all because he is my husband. 


This is the moment I realized I loved this man with all my heart and that I wanted nothing more than to be his.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!