9.17.2012

Oops

I didn't forget I had a blog...entirely. :) The past 2 weeks have been hectic to put it nicely.

I want to take a moment to express my utmost love for Jesus. I have not always known Him, but I've known of Him. I found it easier to know of Him rather than knowing Him personally. Now, go back and reread that. Its easier to not know the truth the way and the light, than it is to. At least this is how I feel about the situation. It was easier for me to live a life without knowing Him, BUT that doesn't mean easier equated to good, or better. In fact, it didn't. Since I gave dedicated myself to living for Him and no one else, it has been hard. I have had nothing, but difficult times, tragic loss and heartbreaking news. I'm not complaining about this. I'm shouting from the roof top that I am happier in these moments and days of my life, now that they are harder, than I was when they were easier. Now that I know Jesus, really know Him I have never felt more at peace with who I am as a person. I am utterly in love with the man that forever saved my soul and continues to give me grace when I least deserve it. That my friends is true love.

I have been struggling at work lately. Not my work at work, but my motivation to want to work. Its gone. I think it sailed away to a far off place. Where the sunsets are beautiful and the sand is warm. OR maybe that is where I am dreaming I should be?

Quite honestly, I feel there is a movement taking place in my life. A shift if you will. I feel as if I am being called somewhere else. Where? Your guess is just as educated as mine would be right now. I love my work and I love my employers. I've grown in so many aspects of my work because of them and the opportunities they've presented me with. I started out as 2 guys personal assistant in a no name company; to managing the office of their own nationally credited company. I can't imagine myself any where else in the working field. My bosses, are incredibly great men, and that is a hard quality to find these days in employers. Though...

When it comes to my heart, it belongs to Jesus; even with as much of my heart as I put into my work. Jesus will always come first. I feel my strings being tugged a little. There are a few shifts at work that are forehead wrinkling. Shifts that maybe shouldn't be ignored. Seemingly my heart strings get pulled and then magically there is a shift. (I'm throwing that word around loosely, but the reality is very much here) I pray for God's will in my life and that when it presents itself; I will stand firm and upright when I don't get it.

This is one of those moments. I don't get it. All I know is I feel a movement in my life. A change. Change isn't easy, and is hectic in ways. BUT I will praise Him from the rooftops with any change in my life. I pray that I can be strong in those changes. Not just for me, but for my family. Letting His light shine bright through me.

Keep me in your prayers, will you? I need strength and courage I feel to endure whatever this shift is.
Thank you my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting!!